Sunday, August 23, 2009

BIO


So I have had a hard time with this one and I really think its because I am over thinking the whole thing, being tooo analytical to who I think I am... I dont really know exactly who I am but I definitely have enough to go on for this project haha

I love to laugh (why my pic is of me laughing)  I am incorporating different patterns from dresses I love to wear that fit my color scheme. My jewelry will also be incorporated because I have a facination with locks and keys. A quote from "ready and waiting to fall" by mae will be included... hand written on some brown paper... "It's never been more perfect being alive; I've never been so satisfied." which is something I can truly say for the first time in my life. As far as the info.. still working on it because Im not so eloquent with words :( ha. Oh. and my latin name is humorous necessarious... :)

I also wanna throw in a bear somewhere :) ha. 

I just started using my pen tool this summer and have really just become obsessed with it.. which is why it will be very prevelent in both of these pieces.

PLEASE COMMENT SUGGESTIONS.. I will most likely be in the digital when it opens.. i just need to get away from my dungeon.


2 comments:

  1. My suggestion is keep it simple. I am having the same problem. That picture is precious btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think its coming along nicely. have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete