Wednesday, October 21, 2009

seriously?

SOOO only allowing myself to do a malbec put way too much of a constraint on what I could do. I DO know that I want to do a red wine because of the packaging I have in store. I have chosen the brand "seriously good wine". This pictured below is a chardonnay but World's Market is ordering me a red wine made by the same brand :):)
Our trip to World's Market!
be-a-utiful sake!
brewsky!
7 deadly sins.. I cant decide if I like it or not. I know I DO NOT like the halo...and i dont know if theyre trying to portray the 7 and swipe thing as a Z or a S... so I guess on that note.. not too successful

2 comments:

  1. I did 7 deadly zins last year... so don't do that one... heh.. unless you can do it better of course.. heheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i heard someone did it. I plan on doing the "seriously good wine" :)

    ReplyDelete