Monday, February 8, 2010

the cranberries: style board



The Cranberries are an Irish rock band formed in Limerick in 1989 under the name The Cranberry Saw Us, later changed by vocalist Dolores O'Riordan. Although widely associated with alternative rock, the band's sound also incorporates indie, indie pop, rock, post-punk, Irish folk and pop rock elements.

I think my brain was posessed when I did my last style board... I went back and looked at it today and was very confused.

SO I made 2 one that reflects more of the 90s and one that is NOW. Obviously will be merging the 2 together.

I am thinking I might want to merge photography and illustration.

I am really into the hand rendered type from the 90s board.

"buzz words" : love, disappointment, war, bitterness, sadness, betrayl, misery (exciting right ha) and I think this is what inspired my other board... the cranberries have more of an indie/alternative sound ... they actually kind of remind me of tegan and sara which i looked to for inspiration.

ok im done rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment