Tuesday, February 24, 2009

and the award goes to...

So yesterday was amazing. I went to see Santanu Majumdar's presentation (which was excellent btw). After I went ahead to the DA and printed my calendar which was due at 5:30. After that Heath, Barron, and I went to lunch at eats and then went to utrecht, paper source, and sam flax. We went to barron's after finding our stationery so I could mount my boards. I mounted my boards and we headed to school. Upon arriving I could not find my boards anywhere... I called drew, barrons roomate, and he found them in the road... evidently I left them on top of the car. I had to print and mount again because not only were they beat up but literally also had tire tracks on them.

oh and my calendar was for the sporadic... go figure.

moral of the story: dont leave your boards on the roof of your car.




No comments:

Post a Comment