Wednesday, February 18, 2009

business card

So. I am still fiddling with my stationery but I think Ive got the business card. 

I originally had the manila for the color of the card but I took that away for printing purposes.

I am still in the discovering process paper wise. I am looking for the perfect manila ha. I found a manila paper with a kind of speckled look. So far, I think its my favorite (out of the 2). The other is a regular plan old manila.

I don't know if you can tell in the one above but I actually cut out the actual fork. I used aluminum foil as a substitute but I was thinking it MIGHT be cool if like a dull metal came through to show a fork.. dunno. Just experimenting.

This above is just the print out, no cutting, no nothing.


Back of my card :)


Tell me what you think?!  I'm bringing in the comps I did tonight thursday! :)



2 comments:

  1. Maybe you could add different foods on the fork besides the noodles. That way, it could give you more options for the color palette of the card, if you desire. Just a thought. I was able to see the cut out of the fork in the first one, took me a while to see.

    What knife did you use to cut the circular corners? They look smooth, it's not x-acto is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i used an x-acto knife.. it worked a LOT better than the box cutter thingy i have.

    I think Im going to start incorporating the other foods in my ads and not necessarily my business card and stationery. I want them to be simple.

    ReplyDelete