Wednesday, January 14, 2009

just trying to come up with a concept to run with

I am just playing with the concept of incorporating a fork.... that is an E... does it look like it says fats? ha

If you havent been to eats they have license plates EVERYWHERE... I thought I'd try to run in that direction. I think its too busy for an actual logo.  And this is obviously just a rough... trying to get a visual before I put hours into something.

BTW May 1993 was when they were founded 200 Ponce is their address...



1 comment:

  1. the license plate may be too busy for a logo but it would make a great specialty item. something they could hang up among all of their other license plates. i don't think you should discard it as an idea. though...i have no idea how you would go about getting one of those made!

    ReplyDelete