Thursday, April 16, 2009

DVD package





This is obviously a work in progress. Just what I have done tonight. 

Our project is to create a poster and DVD box set for a documentary on a Non-Profit organization or campaign. 

I chose to create an awareness campaign about the global issue of sex trafficking and the DVD package will contain real documentaries, one focused on eastern europe and asia and the second focused on America. 

I have a family friend that is a principle and I was able to get a few kids handprints today. I wanted to stick with an earthy tone, with black, white, and red. 
The inside will have many different survivor excerts. The 2 blank parts of the outside package of the DVD at the top will have facts (like numbers and percentages) The front and back has "sex trafficking" in almost every imaginable language to imply it is a global issue. I had that before I did the inside and now am searching for a way to have everything tie together... I am hanging on this concept for dear life.. if anyone has any suggestions, Id be very appreciative.

Anywho this is what I have so far...

1 comment:

  1. wow! that is looking amazinnnnn. i really like the cover with all the languages. and the nice little touch by adding "sex trafficking" on the bar code is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete