Friday, April 17, 2009

so far




SO I have decided to do a line of tshirts and a large sticker to package them. Tshirts are like free advertising :) The can be bought by the customers and also worn by the employees :) At first I was going to mimic my ads but Stan suggested to have like new saying that would tie into the ads so I ran with that. What do you think? As far as the color of the tshirts.. I have to investigate. I originally was going to have the best cheap eats in town on the back but the logo wouldve had to be small or broken up. I want the logo to have some time to stand on its own so thats why I am thinking about just having the logo big on the back. I want to have these done by at least sunday so I can start the process of making the shirts. I have a few ideas for the sticker wrap around meconism. we'll see. I also might do a tin of mints or gum or something.. :)

I thought about doing the shirts black and having them be like all white text and all white logo?? I dont know if that would work but its a possibility... I just love black shirts... :)

1 comment:

  1. if you wanted to include "the best cheap eats in town" you could have it running down the side of the shirt under the arm. i think the ideas are great but i think if youre going to make a designed tshirt you could experiment beyond the standard picture on the front/picture on the back thing. i've seen some really cool stuff on some shirts just because of the placement of things....like something running across the bottom seam, or coming up from one of the corners...i don't know if this makes sense. :)

    ReplyDelete