Monday, April 20, 2009

earth day


I have never actually used gradients and dont know if I am actually getting what I am trying to achieve here. I want it to just look like nothing.. ocean fading into the distance. Im thinking about mayb painting the background.. I just dont know.. I wanted to use a real picture but couldnt find anything that fit.

I am very passoniate about this issue, which is why I decided to focus my poster around it. I wanted to include information too. Is the WWF logo problematic? I wanted to include it because 1. I included the website 2. its where I got the information from. :)

tell me what you think... 

1 comment:

  1. I like this poster a lot. I also like the WWF logo at the bottom as it gives it legitimacy and ownership. Nice job. The gradient works as well on this and the original drawing is also very well done.
    If you are feeling the WWF logo is too large, then
    simple adjust the scale..but on the computer screen it feels in relationship to the rest..might try a trial print out (B/W) just to make sure!

    ReplyDelete