Wednesday, April 8, 2009

specialty item



So I have been pondering doing something besides the signage in the restaurant. I feel like maybe I should do something more promotional or I might do this also.. I thought about doing a billboard... since they have 2 on top of the restaurant and pull the style from my ads but do something different.. I do plan on taking their logo off the side of the wall and putting mine there haha :)

I also thought about a small tin mint container, or mini pins.. I dont know I will be brainstorming more tomorrow.. well see.

And yes that is heath in my photos.. haha :)

2 comments:

  1. haha. why are we so addicted to their pasta? i got background props! i think this a great idea for a specialty item.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of a nice big billboard above EATs as well. Seriously, you've got two great Billboards there to serve up your idea.

    ReplyDelete