Sunday, March 29, 2009

80s feel




the bottom 2 are out. I decided to play with the txt more because sarah was right it didnt really look like the I took time placing the font. tell me what you think about the type and the dripping stars? I like this one a lot better. I really want to have an early 80s feel and a lot of the posters I saw had flush left and I think it works. Obviously flush right wouldnt work and I really didnt want to center it. 

Thought about cutting MTV and making him green so I incorporate all of the colors.. I want to incorporate MTV but it is just bothering me.

The first is the latest.. it goes backwards as far as progression goes. Im pretty happy with #1. :)

2 comments:

  1. i like the first one the best. I like how the text is all connected. these look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree, the first one is pretty awesome. i think connecting all the words helps a lot. i do miss the color white though...

    ReplyDelete