Thursday, March 12, 2009

famous jerk chicken

SOOOO. I cant sleep because my mind is so concentrated on the GRD test tomorrow, my ads, and my type self portrait. ANYWHO. So Ive been exploring a few things for my ads. This is just one idea that kinda just hit me (kinda cheesy-ish, I know). I thought about doing ads that are only type no images. I also have come up with a few other idea that could involve photography. anywho. this is completely a rough layout. I am probably going to explore a different font for the ad instead of the one I used for my logo. Something similar, sans serif, mayb more of a straight edge... I am kinda bothered about everything being centered but again I will say this is just my starting point. 

tell me what u think :)

4 comments:

  1. ok good, so I'm NOT the only one who's become an insomniac...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you're thinking about doing an ad of all type.
    are you going to stick with black and white?

    good start-i'm sure you're gonna push it and come up with something amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think this is really cool mel. plus it shows how talented you are with type. im jealous! and i dont sleep either ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please, Please, will everyone be quiet so I can go to sleep.

    ReplyDelete